Friday, November 27, 2009

UPDATE!

Wow I haven't updated this blog in forever. So here's an update now!



I visited Tokyo a few months ago for the first time since my last entry and stayed there for a couple of weeks! Another friend from the states and I stayed with my friend Andrew again (yay for saving money on lodging!) and I got to try some new things! But man...karaoke is still super pricey, bleh!

Hopefully it won't be too long until I make it out to Japan for my third time and hit up another city other than Tokyo! Preferably Osaka! Can't wait to find out some budget finds out there! But all I know is no matter where I go I *WILL* make it up to Mt. Fuji and climb it! Still getting a group together.

I'll be posting some entries on new budget tips from my most current Japan trip! :-)

No comments: